· The company has implemented an integrated SMS to manage quality assurance and safety risk across multiple areas of company’s activities.
· Company’s commitment to safety is expressed in Company’s Safety Policy.
· Company’s Safety policy and Non-Punitive Policy are communicated to all company personnel
· Company personnel are encouraged to report hazard and “safety hazard report collecting boxes” and “Voluntary Reporting Form” are kept in easily accessible company working places.
· A separate phone number (mobile no. 9802080003) and email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for reporting/collecting hazard is maintained by the Safety Dept.
· Collected hazard reports are analyzed and mitigating measures are recommended for identified hazard.
· Safety Department monitors the implementation of recommended mitigating measures.
· Safety Department also monitors the compliance of established policy and procedures.
· Safety performance is monitored and measured to ensure achievement of company’s safety target.
· Regular internal audits and checks are conducted to ensure effectiveness of company’s safety program.
· All company personnel are provided with “safety awareness” training including voluntary reporting procedures.
· Safety training and awareness program are conducted regularly.